XContest and developed by the XContest team. Disclaimer: XCTrack is under heavy development, there are still a few important features missing and there may be some bugs. For more information see the Gitlab issues and the list of supported features below. XCTrack runs on Android 4 or higher. Older versions (up to 0.6) support Android 2.2 and higher.
Features supported in version 0.7
- FAI assistant
- Online-contest track optimization during flight
- One-click flight upload to XContest server
- Support for competition tasks
- Widgets to aid competition flying
- Task sharing using QR code, NFC, email, WhatsApp and others NEW!
- Saving and loading tasks from a file NEW!
- Support for all major waypoint file formats
- Thermal assistant
- Airspaces support - including automatic updates from https://airspace.xcontest.org with support for temporary activations
- Terrain map
- Road map (Mapsforge compatibile maps) NEW!
- Wind computing
- Fully customizable display
- Automatic actions to minimize in-flight user interaction
- Glide distance NEW!
- Support for binding actions to HW keys (including bluetooth connected external widgets)
- E-ink display support NEW!
- Support for many External Sensors