The XCTrack becomes a full featured and relatively large scale application running on many different devices and different Android versions, which makes thorough testing very difficult. So bugs and even occasional crashes may appear. It is very useful if you can provide us with detailed description of the bug or unwanted behaviour you may find in XCTrack. Your bug reports will both speed up the development and improve the reliability of the application.
- If XCTrack ever crashes, please click the “Report Crash” button in the Android dialog. If you do so, we get a very detailed information where the crash occured and can quickly fix a problem which led to the crash.
- If you find any unwanted or clearly wrong behaviour of XCTrack, please send us detailed information about it
- If you have suggestions or ideas for new features, or even critics for existing features, please let us know! :)
Where to report
- XCTrack thread on pgforum: http://www.paraglidingforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=50046
- or email xctrack at xcontest dot org